- If cancelled or modified up to 2 days before date of arrival, no fee will be charged during Off Peak and Summer Seasons (May 1st through January 31st).
- If cancelled or modified withing 2 days of reservation or in case of no-show, 100 percent of the first night will be charged during Off Peak and Summer Seasons (May 1st through January 31st).
- PEAK SEASON-A cancellation notice of 2 weeks is required during Peak Season (February 1st through April 30th). You will be charged 100 percent of the first 2 night’s rate plus applicable taxes for cancelling within 2 weeks of your reservation. You can, however, reschedule your stay within the same season to avoid losing your deposit. If the reservation will be in a different season no guarantee of refund for price difference will be awarded. The required deposit can be applied to the total amount due for the rescheduled reservation.
- 100 percent of the first night plus applicable taxes will be charged on the day of booking for Off Peak and Summer seasons (May 1st through January 31st).
- 100 percent of the first 2 nights plus applicable taxes will be charged on the day of booking during Peak Season (February 1st through April 30th)
Credit Card Release for Damages
- By agreeing to our policy, you have consented to being charged for any room damage caused by you or your party. You have consented to being charged up to $500 for room or property damage, depending on the type of damage caused. If paying for your reservation in cash, YOU WILL BE REQUIRED TO PROVIDE A CREDIT CARD upon check in to be placed on your account for use in the event of room damage. A $100 hold will be issued at time of check in. This hold will be released at check out. Such damage will include but not be limited to; braking any of the room’s doors, broken mirrors, smoking in the room, cigarette burns to any of the room furnishings, damage to carpeting or appliances, theft of towels or any other room items that are not considered guest amenities. Items you will NOT be charged for; wrapped plastic cups, shampoo, soap, lotion, coffee supplies provided for coffee maker. Upon signing guest registration, you are authorizing our company to charge the card provided for such damages. A description of room damages will be provided to you upon request.
- Daily rate includes up to two adults at no additional charge and any additional person will be charged $10 per night.
- Daily rate includes up to two children under 12 years of age at no additional charge and any additional children will be charged $10 per night.
- There is no capacity for extra beds/cots/cribs in the room.
- Maximum capacity per room will vary from room to room.
- Must be 21 years or older to rent rooms from May 1 – January 30. Must be 25 years and older to rent rooms during spring break from February 1 – April 30.
Hours of Operation
- Open 24 hours a day 7 days a week
- WiFi is available in all areas and is free of charge.
- Parking is available with resort fee. Limit 1 car per room. Any additional vehicles will be charged a parking fee per day. Rates will vary
- Trailer parking is available off site for a per day fee. Rates will vary